Loading...
Ponzi Review

Wallet Fortune & CMA Restarts Operations

Over the past weeks, some schemes went into a pause or system upgrade as they may call it. It has become known to us that this is the usual order through which ponzi schemes go into extinction!

But in the case of Wallet Fortune and CMA, they changed their policies and call on participants to continue to participate effectively and keep the system operational.

Read: Wallet Fortune Urges Participants To Wait!

WAFO Admin Remark:

Dear Waforians!
We are pleased to inform you today that NORMALCY IS RESTORED.
We have completed every upgrade needed for your satisfaction.
These are the new policies implemented:
1. Every waforian will be required to sow a fortune in order to reap. All outstanding reaps created before this period will be released for the reaper to reap upon completing 90% payment of his new sow order
2. Sequel to paragraph 1 above, some participants will be allowed to reap their outstanding reaps so as to allow the new sows that will be created to go to participants. The reaps to be allowed include all failed reap orders, and the oldest reaps created before the upgrade.
3. A new recommitment policy aimed at strengthening the community for better sustainability.
4. In view of paragraph 3 above, when a new sow is fully completed, two reaps will be created; one carrying the capital plus 20% growth ripeable on the 30th day after completing the sow order while the second carrying 30% growth of your sown amount will become ripe for you to reap as soon as a new sow order is fully completed.
5. A new qualification requirement for managers
6. Improved support system for swift response and more

WE CAN NOW RESUME OUR SOWING AND REAPING
WAFO IS HERE TO STAY!

Read: CMA, Becoming A Nightmare

CMA Admin Remark:

Dear Participant,
We are pleased to let you know that the 30% upfront re-commitment requested by the community has been completed by the programmers, our servers are updated with the latest change.
Please note that all unmatched claim dreams will be cancelled in order for this change to take effect, going forward 30% re-commitment fee will be payable first before the remaining 70% can be matched. This will help with sustenance of the system by preventing those who only want to claim without paying their re-commitment.   
Once again please remember the progression of the community is dependent on the people who are participating in the community, if all are negative and spread negative energy that will prevent potential new members to join the community. CMA once again listened to you as participants and implemented a feature that was requested by the community in order to improve the system and make it stronger, it is now in the control of the community to advance CMA forward and make it stronger than it has ever been before.
Thank you for your support and patience during this period.
Yours in wealth,

CMA Administration

So, if you have your money trapped in any of them, you may wish to follow their rebranded policies to get your cash back and probably make more profit.

Stay connected to us on telegram

GOODLUCK!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *